 Robotics / Handy Board / 3172
3171  |  3173
Subject:
Sorry!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 23:23:14 GMT

Hello everyone,

From my mail yesterday:
I'm trying to outfit a Motorola 68HC12 evaluation board as a handyboard
robot controller. Since ***Randy Sargeant's Handyboards'*** use the 68H11

This is a quick note of apology for referring to the Handyboard as
"Randy Sargeant's Handyboard" (thus unintentionally downplaying Fred
Martin's contribution.) It was particularly inappropriate in this
mailing list to which Fred selflessly devotes so much time and effort.

Best regards,
- Sonam Chauhan

PS: I'd be grateful for any inputs on my earlier mail -- about wiring up
a Motorola HC12 Eval kit as a Handyboard.

WWW Homepage:   http://www.csee.usf.edu/~chauhan
Email: sonam@acm.org
Phone: (1-813) 6151435