  Search Results: fred
 Results 1321 – 1340 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Excessive clutziness when replacing the NiCad battery pack

Hello, everyone: I'm having problems when I replace the HandyBoard's NiCad battery. I have probably replaced around 10 battery packs by now on different HandyBoards. On 4 or 5 of the replacements, I end up having to replace the 74HC373 latch, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.844)

  Fred Meyer Clearance

Hi All, I just happened to be at the Fred Meyer in Logan today (2/7/2000). They have a lot of sets for 50% off: Amazon Ruins, Ninja stuff, Beach Buster, too much to remember. They also had the Blaster Throwbot. If you're in the area you might want (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

fred
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

Larry, I love Meijer too, I have since I was little, and continue to do so. Fred Meijer is what America is all about, and I am glad I can work for that store, and shop there as well. A business born in Michigan, I might add! :) (...) Man, I am (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Edward Sanburn writes: <snipped market from the groups list> (...) OK, there's a lot of mumbling coming up here.. It's the talk of GR. :-) Apparently, Leonardo Da Vinci was commissioned by <mumble>, who was ruler of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

fred
(score: 0.844)

  Re: silly question or not??

No, its not a stupid question. Just impossible. At least kind of impossible. If you want 32 more outputs using the board as-configured, forget it. With what is available for chip selects minus what you have used already, you can get 16 more. All (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Rack and Pinion Steering and idea for precise angle of rotation detection

(...) implementation (...) Don't worry, someone did say that. On page 14 of The Art of LEGO Design (ftp://cherupakha.me...lego.pdf), Fred Martin admonishes us not to do that because the plastic will in fact eventually deform. (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

Steve Bliss, all around good guy, but resident of an inferior school district, opined on how swell Meijer is: <I snipped it> Meijer rules. And Fred Meijer is aces. He MADE Da Vinci's horse happen and those hoity toity coastals didn't even invite him (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

fred
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Which system is used for lugnet forum

(...) You could, but soon we'll have our new version of Sarcasm Server 2000 out soon, and then you'll be able to connect remotely via Internet Explorer 5 and receive all the streaming sarcasm you'd like. (...) You're in luck! Our new Bob comes with (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

fred
(score: 0.844)

  Re: My version of the BTTF delorian

I made on of those quite a while back. It is located at (URL) thought my model looked pretty good, but there were some major problems with it that I was to lazy to fix at the time. I'm glad that at least one other person has interests similar to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

fred
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Lego on a realtime engine?

That is EXACTLY what I have been looking for also!!!!! I think your best chances are with the, somewhat, new LDView. This program opens up .dat or .mpd files and alows you to view them realtime in opengl with a 3d exclerator card. However, you can (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

fred
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Outlet Mall Locations?

Definitely Michigan! But in Kalamazoo, since it's a lot closer to me than Detroit and it has a cool name. Fred. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

fred
(score: 0.844)

  Re: More studs in holes...

(...) I don't think it's correct that such a configuration was unintended. In fact, I think it most definitely *was* intended. All the classic LEGO measurements are magic multiples of 1/5 the standard interstud spacing, which also equals 1/6 the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)

fred
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

Thanks for that ref. notice how it claims the American Horse is a second cast. Incorrect. It is as if you took two sets and mingled the pieces, then reassembled them. Not possible to say which set was first and what set was second any longer. (each (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.844)

  Re: "Caster Wheel" design ideas??

Wish I had a photo for you ... I do have one reference from the old Constructopedia, at (URL) are fairly simple; what makes them somewhat challenging is the height required for mounting. Generally my castored ’bots use a build-out from the top of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.844)

  Re: RIS 1.0 vs 1.5

(...) Cliches? I believe Fred Martin used this term in his Art of LEGO Design paper. --{I told the kids they could stay up all night, so this is an (...) :) -- Ian (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.844)

  Re: ZB deals

Thank you! They still had the Shuttles in stock at 7:15pm EST! Yippie! I can't wait for mine to show up next week! Fred. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.844)

  Re: More studs in holes...

I almost fear suggesting our fearless leader might be mistaken, but what the heck: Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:FMsIKp.BBJ@lugnet.com... (...) time. (...) studs[3] (...) than (...) up (...) the (...) Well, they didn't. They (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)

fred
(score: 0.843)

  Re: Rubber bands?  [DAT]

This model, called the litewing, uses a rubber band to turn the engine when the wheels move. I built the ruber band piece by bent piece using a light saber blade that I scaled down. To make a part smaller, it's best to put it into the default center (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

fred
(score: 0.843)

  Re: *** LDView v0.6.4 Released ***

A suggestion. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE allow fullscreen mode in the next release. My 3D card won't support windowed mode AT ALL!!! It will however support fullscreen mode. Also, allow the option of a different resolution. The lower the resolution, the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

fred
(score: 0.843)

  Re: Geometry Pages

Hello Nick, Nick Goetz <ngoetz@iquest.net> wrote in article <FnID9M.AHM@lugnet.com>... (...) and (...) You may be interested in reading Fred G. Martin's 'The Art of LEGO Design'. It has some of the geometry you're looking for, along with some basic (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

fred
(score: 0.843)

More:  Next Page >>