 General / 12792
Re: Geometry Pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 23:27:44 GMT

Hello Nick,

Nick Goetz <ngoetz@iquest.net> wrote in article <FnID9M.AHM@lugnet.com>...
I am looking for pages that have good representations of brick geometry • and
their applications.

You may be interested in reading Fred G. Martin's 'The Art of LEGO Design'.
It has some of the geometry you're looking for, along with some basic
mechanisms etc.

http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/artoflego1.htm

Best regards,
Allan
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm