 General / 12779
Re: Geometry Pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 05:55:48 GMT

Go lok at my pages, which may be accessed thru:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/3482/super.html

You may find some of what you need there.

It is also possible to build a circle out of 24 2x4 bricks with 24 2x2
bricks...Play with it, and you should figure it out.  If not, drop me  a
note.

Rob

In article <FnID9M.AHM@lugnet.com>, "Nick Goetz" <ngoetz@iquest.net> wrote:

I am looking for pages that have good representations of brick geometry and
their applications. Eric's "LEGO thoughts on my mind" is a good example of
what I am looking for. Obviously, however, there are only so many ways to
stack two plates on a beam. I would like to find examples of circles and
triangles, bridges and trusses, etc. There are so many examples of intricate
creations but I just can't get the connections right.  If anyone has any
interesting links like this please let me know. Thanks.

-Nick