 CAD / 4385
Re: *** LDView v0.6.4 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 06:35:46 GMT

A suggestion.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE allow fullscreen mode in the next
release.  My 3D card won't support windowed mode AT ALL!!!  It will however
support fullscreen mode.  Also, allow the option of a different resolution.
The lower the resolution, the better the frame rate.  At the time, all I care
for is frame rate.  I'm sure I could get better frames if it ran in full
screen mode, but it could do even better if I could change the resolution.
Please implement these as soon as possible.  Mouser X over and out.

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs writes:
You can download LDView v0.6.4 from:

http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/
OR
http://www.csc.calpoly.edu/~tcobbs/LDView/

Sorry to put out another release so soon after the last one, but this
release contains a bug fix which fixes a problem which would cause LDView to
crash while opening some MPD files.  I thought it was important enough to
upload to the web site.  However, v0.6.4 also contains a whole bunch of
internal changes that I made before discovering the bug.  These changes
shouldn't affect the user, but may have introduced bugs of their own.  If
you have problems, a number of the earlier revisions are available on the
web site.

As always, please send me any questions, comments, or suggestions you may
have.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)
(Remove .REMOVE from address to send me e-mail.)