 CAD / 4386
Re: partial archive of colored parts online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:02:13 GMT

On Thu, 17 Aug 2000, Mike Stanley wrote:

Well, I decided to throw up the ldraw parts in the colors I have generated so
far.  I have the entire current parts list generated in the following colors:

[...SNIP...]

Here is the base URL:

http://zelda.ns.utk.edu/mike/lego/vec/

Well, just using the above, returns de following:
Directory Listing Denied

This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

Could you please allow the directory listing, it gets a lot easyer to browse,
than appending the part filename as you mention below.

you need to add on the name of the color (listed above) and the part number
<dot> gif.  Like this

http://zelda.ns.utk.edu/mike/lego/vec/red/2489.gif

Thanks.

See ya