 Marketplace / Shopping / 1892
Re: ZB deals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 00:30:59 GMT

Thank you! They still had the Shuttles in stock at 7:15pm EST! Yippie!

I can't wait for mine to show up next week!

Fred.

"Andreas Stabno" <stabno@megsinet.net> wrote:

My local Zany Brainy had nine 4565 Trains and around 15-20 8480 Shuttles left
yesterday.  Wish I could afford to buy them all, but my wife already grimaced
when I brought home two loads of shopping bags.

Prices (tax already factored in):

4565:  $85.27
8480:  $47.97

This is the Zany Brainy in Independence, Missouri which can be contacted at
(816) 795-0522.  If you speak with the manager, please mention my name.

Buy well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm