 Marketplace / Shopping / 1880
Re: ZB deals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 18:01:27 GMT

Christopher Weeks <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote:
  Prices (tax already factored in):

  4565:  $85.27
  8480:  $47.97

This is the Zany Brainy in Independence, Missouri which can be contacted at
(816) 795-0522.  If you speak with the manager, please mention my name.

Hmm...I'll be in Missouri over Xmas, maybe a 3-hr detour would be OK...

They'll be long gone by then.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if
the 8480's aren't gone today...

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/