 Marketplace / Shopping / 1890
Re: ZB deals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 23:29:35 GMT

Everyone should know that the $48 space shuttle price comes from 50% + 20% off
and they'll only do the 20% on the first set so any additional sets are only
50% off.  Still a very good deal.  Just ordered two.  :)

brian

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ray Sanders writes:
Ed McGlynn wrote:

  < much snipped >

...I reached someone of similar description - her name was Shelia - and she
wanted to "thank the person who gave out my number" (dripping with sarcasm.

Well, if zanybrainy.com would offer the same thing that the stores do,
then this would be routed to a more efficient channel. One that is
designed to handle a 'thundering herd'  :-)

Ray (who has no Zany Brainy store closer than Atlanta)