  Search Results: fred
 Results 1221 – 1240 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Serial input

the only easy way to get a serial input is to take over the console port used by IC. this isn't hard to do, but you lose the ability to interact with the board via IC while your board is running your code which is tlaking to the alternate serial (...) (26 years ago, 22-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.118)

  Re: Sonar question

fred
(score: 0.118)

  Re: Some Questions...

_Why Green Dragons Have Trans-Orange Wings_ by Colin R. Gutierrez Cast: Lego factory worker #1 (Joe) Lego factory worker #2 (Fred) Lego factory worker #3 (The hopper guy or, Sir Not-Appearing-in this play) Lego factory line lead operator (Elmer) (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

fred
(score: 0.118)

  Re: lcd screen pinouts

the LCD should work fine. On the HB, pin 1 is on the top left, and pin 14 is on the top right. Just hook them up in order and you're all set. Fred In your message you said: (...) (26 years ago, 18-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.118)

  Mailing list advantages

Fred, I agree...There is no need to go to a newsgroup. I prefer the mailing list. Here are some reasons why: 1) No spam! Yeah!!!! 2) You don't get alot of lurkers who occasionally spout off just to critisize (sp?) someone's difficulty with the (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.117)

  Re: Fred Meyer 20% off

(...) That's kind of odd. Fred Meijer is local to Grand Rapids, MI. Is Fred Meyer (the owner and/or founder of Fred Meyer, I assume) still around? Fred Meijer is, he's in his 70's. Steve (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 0.117)

  FOTW

Stopped by an out of the way Fred Meyer's today as they have had several sets on clearance lately and what do you know, all the LEGO clearance was an additional 50% off of the clearance price. Picked up alot of stuff just for the prices. Road block (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

fred
(score: 0.117)

  parts

Fred, Is there a store that sell all the parts for the HB (I mean in one package)? joema (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.117)

  RE: The HandyBoard Mailing List

Unless Fred knows any different and 2 days is an accurate time I would suggest changing your ISP as I have always received the mailing list copy of any messages that I have sent within 30 minutes of being sent. Also a news group would require this (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.117)

  The HandyBoard Mailing List

Howdy Fred and all others, I still enjoy the HandyBoard mailing-list a lot. So much that I would like some easier way to use it. Is there a reason this group is not on a news server (too)? In my humble opinion this would allow faster responses. And (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.117)

  Minifigs (Classic Space, M-Tron, Crusaders, Forestmen)

DAVE'S FALL '98 MINIFIG AUCTION 16 OCT UPDATE ***...*** Here's the latest. On a sad note, my wife and I had a death in the family and will be out of town tomorrow for the funeral. The next update will be Sunday, 18 Oct 98. ***...*** CASTLE Lot, (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

fred
(score: 0.117)

  Minifigs (Pirate, Imp Guards, Black Falcon, Crusader)

DAVE'S FALL '98 MINIFIG AUCTION 15 OCT UPDATE ***...*** Again, please stop requesting pictures...I have none to offer. If you have questions I can answer through e-mail, please ask! ***...*** CASTLE Lot, Title, Current, Buyer 01, Black Falcon (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

fred
(score: 0.117)

  Re: Mailing list advantages

Jaron, No offense taken here...I was just voting my support for Fred, no matter what he wants to do. I think he is an incredibly generous guy to answer my dumb newbie questions. :) I also subscribe to several newsgroups for hypothisizing (sp?): (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.117)

  Questions for Fred

Fred, or who every can answer this. I have implemented the smooth PWM routines and are very happy with them. I notice now that there is a fix for the analog sensor reading bug. One file that is replaced is the lib_hb.c file, which was also the file (...) (26 years ago, 10-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.117)

  Fred thanks it Works Great but serial comm(?!) trouble

Fred, Thanks the Polaroid sensors work great. But I'm having trouble getting the two Handy Boards to commicate using Randy's routiine for the 6.270 board. I have one board print everything that it gets from the serial port. And I have another (...) (26 years ago, 4-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.117)

  Re: bootstrap mode in assembling the HB

yes, RP4 is four isolated resistors, and this being part of the serial line circuit, definitely explains your problem if you are using the common-terminal style. you can just install four 1K resistors if you don't have the correct r-pack handy. fred (...) (26 years ago, 9-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.117)

  Mindstorms

Hi Fred. I enjoy the listserv, though I am a real novice and don't always understand what is going on. But, I am reading and learning. I just found out that you helped with the creation of the Legos Mindstorm robots, which I have purchased two for (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.117)

  Re: Fred Meyer 20% off

I couldn't find out on their website but I am 99.9% sure that Fred Meyer is no longer with us. He started the chain in Portland, OR in 1922. _ _ Scott Smallbeck materiel@halcyon.com Steve Bliss wrote in message <36111979.3035163@lu...et.com>... (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 0.117)

  Re: Serial Communication with HP48 calculator

(...) not that i am aware of. you could connect to the HB's phone jack as long as you don't have to talk to interactive c and your calc at the same time. see the FAQ serial answer. (...) the SPI is for high speed SYNCHRONOUS comms (data and clock (...) (26 years ago, 7-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.117)

  Fred Meyer 20% off

Just a note here as Fred Meyer is local to the Pacific NW. They are having 20% off of all LEGO through Oct. 3rd. Of course they have a pretty limited selection but one item of interest is the 1201 piece silver bucket, it is marked down to $17.99 - (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 0.117)

More:  Next Page >>