  Search Results: fred
 Results 1241 – 1260 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: anybody here?

(...) Not me. Wow, good price. Which Fred Meyer do you shop at? I usually go to the Orchards one. They have a lot of sets on the top shelf I'm waiting for them to put on clearance. (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

fred
(score: 0.117)

  Re: Fred Meyer 20% off

OK I am really off today. As soon as I posted the last message I saw that he died in 1978 (1886-1978). _ _ Scott Smallbeck materiel@halcyon.com (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 0.116)

  Re: Bootstrap download mode

see if you can get it to go into download mode when you don't have the phone cable plugged in. if this works, then you have some kind of probl with your serial connection. make sure you have a normal modem cable, and a telephone style RJ11 cable (...) (26 years ago, 4-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.116)

  Re: anybody here?

I'm in Vancouver...went to the traveling show at Waterfront Park the other weekend. Lame. I just don't go for those big sculpted type models where it might as well be plaster. We all know that can be done- I want to see models more like the various (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

fred
(score: 0.116)

  Re: anybody here?

I'm in Vancouver...went to the traveling show at Waterfront Park the other weekend. Lame. I just don't go for those big sculpted type models where it might as well be plaster. We all know that can be done- I want to see models more like the various (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

fred
(score: 0.116)

  Re: Fred Meyer 20% off

Just an update to my previous post. Today I found the large red Freestyle buckets clearance priced at $12.96-20%. I bet there are more around the area. -- Scott S. materiel@halcyon.com Scott wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 0.116)

  Re: Free (empty) silver buckets!

(...) Silver are smaller than the old red ones? I would be interested, btw, in some of your silver ones (just not all 20 :) ) I can use a very few that size just the tubs are more convenient. I understand though. Tubs are more expensive, per piece, (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 0.116)

  HB web servers down

hi all, we had a filesystem upgrade last night and both of the Handy Board web servers (el.www.etc and lcs.www.etc) are presently down. Hope to have at least one of them running later today. Fred (26 years ago, 2-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.116)

  Yeeee Haaaa! and Will this motor work?

Hi all, Yeeee Haaaw! I just got my HB in from Gleason Research Friday and started figuring it out this weekend. WOW! What a blast! It was worth eating peanut butter sandwiches for 3 months to save up for! ;-) This is EXACTLY what I've needed to get (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.116)

  fred please help

I just bought a pre-assembled Handyboard. And I am about to explore it. Already I am having problems. I am trying to go into the bootstrap download mode as described in the manual, but it doesnt work. I turn off the handy board, hold down the STOP (...) (26 years ago, 24-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.116)

  Re: RoboSports: Player 4

I looked at the two Mindstorms expansion sets very carefully, and though I was somewhat taken aback by the price, I was impressed with the caliber of Robosports. It seems to have been inspired by what MIT's robotics competition (from what I've read (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.116)

  nvram

is it posible to use an NVRAM lets say dallas a 32K in place of the regukar RAM to load the program and run it from there with out having to continually loading it?? thanks in advance FRED (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.115)

  My reset blues

Hi all, I have problems running my program after downloading it to my HandyBoard. After what Maz Rahm (thank you very much Maz Rahm) replied to Keith (thanks to you too Keith) that in order for the program with the main function in it, to run, I (...) (26 years ago, 27-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.115)

  notice of downtime

dear all, we are moving computers within the building next week, and the el.www web server will be down beginning Monday for a while -- hopefully, just a day or two. in the meantime, please use the old URL to access the Handy Board web site: (URL) (...) (26 years ago, 22-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.115)

  Re: Is there a documentation on the memory map

(...) Please see the FAQ; specifically: (URL) Can the handy-board be program using generic assembly language og 6811 ? see information on the Software/Contributed page: (URL) (26 years ago, 20-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.115)

  Questions for Fred

I guess I should have learned by now, to investigate more before jumping out and asking. I examined the two versions of the lib_hb.c the difference in the analog is the absence of the following code in the smooth pwm code: int _raw_analog(int port) (...) (26 years ago, 10-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.114)

  My problems with digital outputs

Dear Mr Fred Martin, My project requires digital outputs and does not need to have motor outputs. I have also read your FAQ and one of them states that by adding a hc374 IC chip in a similar fashoin to the one driving the motor circuits, and (...) (26 years ago, 12-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.114)

  Re: windows nt and hb

the advise of turning off the serial port under NT was only to enable using the IC DOS apps. if you are using contemporary software tools, then it is not necessary to do so. just access the serial port according to the recommended manner. fred In (...) (26 years ago, 8-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.114)

  HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE

Please, do not send unsubscribe requests to the main Handy Board mailing list. Instead, send them to me, Fred Martin, fredm@media.mit.edu. I am the only person who can remove you from the list. Thank you for your consideration of others on the (...) (26 years ago, 5-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.114)

  Re: voltage regulator

there is probably some other circuit on your board that is drawing too much power. put your finger on the other chips and see if any of them is hot (there shouldn't be any). if necessary, remove all socketed chips to see if you can get the (...) (26 years ago, 5-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.113)

More:  Next Page >>