 Local / United States / Washington / Seattle / 10
Re: Fred Meyer 20% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 03:44:52 GMT

Just an update to my previous post.  Today I found the large red Freestyle
buckets clearance priced at $12.96-20%.  I bet there are more around the
area.

--
Scott S.
materiel@halcyon.com

Scott wrote in message ...
Just a note here as Fred Meyer is local to the Pacific NW.  They are having
20% off of all LEGO through Oct. 3rd.  Of course they have a pretty limited
selection but one item of interest is the 1201 piece silver bucket, it is
marked down to $17.99 - 20% for a total of $14.40.  I have also seen some
Pirate items hanging around (I picked up #6250 Crossbone Clipper).

scott
materiel@halcyon.com