 Local / United States / Washington / Seattle / 11
Re: Does anyone remember?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 15:23:55 GMT

Yep, I remember those displays and my wife does also. They were great! Wish we
had some more displays around like that. Guess I'm going to have to make my own
and show them off at the PNLTC snows. :-)

Tom

Scott wrote:

When I was a kid the downtown Seattle Bon Marche had a (what seemed to me)
huge LEGO display up on the top floor.  I remember lots of monuments from
Washington DC, etc.

This is probably 20 years ago (I am now 30).  I have just rediscovered LEGO
and no one in my family remembers these displays.

--
Scott S.
materiel@halcyon.com

--