 Local / United States / Washington / Seattle / 7
6  |  8
Subject:
Does anyone remember?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 04:14:09 GMT

When I was a kid the downtown Seattle Bon Marche had a (what seemed to me)
huge LEGO display up on the top floor.  I remember lots of monuments from
Washington DC, etc.

This is probably 20 years ago (I am now 30).  I have just rediscovered LEGO
and no one in my family remembers these displays.

--
Scott S.
materiel@halcyon.com