 Robotics / Handy Board / 4422
4421  |  4423
Subject:
My reset blues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 16:09:11 GMT

Hi all,

I have problems running my program after downloading it to my HandyBoard.
After what Maz Rahm (thank you very much Maz Rahm) replied to Keith (thanks
to you too Keith) that in order for the program with the main function in
it, to run, I have to switch the Board off, then on.

Can I be assured that by switching the HandyBoard off, then on, that
procedure is called resetting?

If yes, why can't my program run after I did the procedure
above. Can it be that I missed something, for example:replacing any
switches. I have tried with typing a  "main();" in my Interactive C window
and this worked. But I cannot have a computer attached to my HandyBoard for
my project.

Could it be a problem within the HandyBoard itself? If it is, Fred, you did
design the circuitry of the HandyBoard. Please advice. My project dateline
is nearing, fast...

Thank You

SYAH