 Robotics / Handy Board / 4464
4463  |  4465
Subject:
Yeeee Haaaa! and Will this motor work?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 13:16:28 GMT

Hi all,

Yeeee Haaaw!  I just got my HB in from Gleason Research Friday and started
figuring it out this weekend.  WOW!  What a blast!  It was worth eating peanut
butter sandwiches for 3 months to save up for!  ;-)  This is EXACTLY what I've
needed to get started.

Thanks Fred and all others who designed this system and made it and IC
available to hobbiests!!!!

I've just started playing around with programming and am now thinking of how
to attach some wheels to motors.  Here's my first Q, that I didn't find an
answer for yet.

I have these 2 unmarked motors that seem to work off a 9v battery.
They are unmarked, so I don't know what they are 'rated'.

Q: How can I tell if I can run them directly off the motor control line?

Thanks!
GDF.