 Robotics / Handy Board / 4460
4459  |  4461
Subject:
Fred thanks it Works Great but serial comm(?!) trouble
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 00:14:33 GMT

Fred,

Thanks the Polaroid sensors work great.  But I'm having trouble getting the two Handy Boards to commicate using Randy's routiine for the 6.270 board.   I have one board print everything that it gets from the serial port.  And I have another transmitting. The only thing that happens is if I turn the transmitting one on while it is connected to the recieving one then it displays a number.  But it doesn't display the number that I told it to send.  Any info would be helpful.

Thanks, Peter