 Robotics / Handy Board / 4459
4458  |  4460
Subject:
RJ 11 data transfer to HB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 18:58:48 GMT

I was wondering if anybody knows how data is transfered through the RJ 11
modem cable to the Handyboard (i.e. the pin layout). My intention is to use
this information to look for/ design a wireless link.
Also, I would like to know if anyone has used, or if it is possible to use,
the Infrared input/ output for this purpose.