 Robotics / Handy Board / 4458
Re: Running Assembly Programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 03:10:40 GMT

BS (shahian),

I have written a Machine code programming system, that I use for the
Handyboards, in the microprocessor classes I lecture at this
university.

The Machine code programming system is similar to the Motorolla
Buffalo Operating system for the EV and EV-U boards.

You can obtain a copy at:

http://132.234.46.5/programs/

The documentation is also at that site.

I do not have a miniboard, so I do not know if it will run on it.
But it probably would.

I am taking a course on HC11 assembly. I wanted to know how I can use the
Handyboard (and the Miniboard, I have both) in this class. The course uses
the Mot EV board and they use the PCBUG11 for everything. Please tell me the
procedures and the software I have to use to run assembly programs on both
boards. Thanks for everyone's help in advance.
(I apologize to the lego enthusiaists, but I feel that somew of the people
on the list may know the answer to my question.)

Charles Hacker
School of Engineering
Griffith University - Gold Coast
PMB 50 Gold Coast Mail Centre