  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 4061 – 4080 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Question about piece availability

(...) Sure, a page sounds good. I built mine last night after the posts. Mine is 6 by 19 studs and is just longer and taller than minifig scale. The wheels don't fold however, I couldn't compact mouser's wheels enough to fit in 6 wide. I am using (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  MiniFig Drawings

Does anyone have a bunch of assembled minifig shortcuts? I only use them occasionally for fairly generic purposes and it would be neat if I could just grab a policeman or a spaceman or something. Is there some web site I have missed? Thx :) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  MiniFig Death...

...Ok, well, I commented a week ago about theories I had about BrikWars (motto: "The best damn way to kill minifigs yet!"), so I finally got around to writing them down. Now admittedly, they are incredibly rough and ugly and nearly unreadable, but (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  My ReVUE Classic Edition: 6482-Resuce Helicopter

Background: I purchased this set MISB from a German onLine toy store after it failed to sell on eBay. Price paid was only $5 over the original retail, but the $22 shipping and insurance was probably why it didn't sell. ---...--- Set Number: 6482 Set (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.reviews)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  My ReVUE Classic Edition: 6376-Breezeway Cafe

Background: When my first ever S@H catalouge arrived in the mail in 1994, I looked through the pages and this was the first set that stood out. I took out the credit card and placed my order. I love it! Eventually, I would order another one. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.reviews)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  My ReVUE Classic Edition: 6377-Delivery Centre

Background: This set came in one of my first used set purchases. I purchased $138 worth of old sets from someone who was selling his collection on eBay (I personally e- mailed him and he was willing to sell to me direct). ---...--- Set Number: 6377 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.reviews)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!

(...) Aw yeah, I know. (BTW, I see you've been reading my posts carefully... should I update the acronym list? ;-) (j/k) (...) Yeah. And, sometimes I try to not think of being "biggest and best" but drop the biggest and try to do as much as possible (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Some questions

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ... (...) to say (...) Well, precise scale, no, but some are very close. For example, the X-Wing, Y-Wing, Snowspeeder and Luke's Landspeeder are all within a couple of studs of scale--which is actually fairly (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Microfig Creations and Karim Nassar's Pallas Spaceworks

I always have enjoyed modeling in both scales. After finishing my largest microfig ship to date (DS-4, (URL) I got started doing a bunch of minifig scale blacktron stuff. I'll probably do another large microfig scale ship afterwards. To tell you the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: AAT Images and inventory scans are up!

(...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Agenda for next meeting

Hi all! I'll assume that we'll continue showing our creations, selling and trading of pieces, and throwing out ideas for the following meeting (July?). However, before we have a meeting in May, we need to decide on a day, time and location. May's (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Easy Ackbar minifig?

He's right here: (URL) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  (Some) Parts which are in the update-pipeline

As requested, here is a list of part-files which are in the queue for the 2000-02 update. These are files which were intended for 2000-01, but I either didn't have a chance to review them, or there was some hold-up in the process. Files which were (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Ohio builders :)

(...) Same here. I played GURPs for three or so months. (...) The majority demands a weekend ; (...) Do technic figures cost any more points then a regular minifig? Are they any better in a Brik War skirmish? I can create huge hordes of armed (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Microfig Creations and Karim Nassar's Pallas Spaceworks

Sproaticus wrote in message <38EA1F64.6D7A7A51@io.com>... (...) challenge (...) You seem to be implying that minimalism is something that happens especially in microfig-scale. I don't think that it is. It can be applied at any scale, and I can just (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Are anybody working on the Star Wars Battle Droid arms?

(...) minifig scale battle droids from the LEGO System Star Wars theme. Of course, I am also very happy to see that you are working on the larger version you showed me above. Great work! Fredrik (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) I was wondering has anyone seen the rock raiders set 1276 in stores anywhere. I have not been able to find them in the stores here. I just thought that it would be a lot less costly to buy a bunch of 1276 than the whole minifig pack to get the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.western)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: New Blacktron I Creations

(...) Since I use webtv...loading took some time, but was wekk worth the wait = ) Ahhhhh <sigh> trans yellow 4x10 plates, classic gray landing plates and Blacktron....ohh to be young again...lol My brief Dark Age was in college, so I missed much of (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Castle minifig accsesories wanted.

Hi, I am in need of the folowing parts. These are the prices I will give Wizard beard-.75 Wizard cap-.25 helmets-.35 shields-.35 Baseplates-depends on size dragon plumes-.20 Thanks Jonathan (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Estimating Piece Count

Has anyone ever done any research on estimating piece count? Specifically, I'm curious about two techniques in particular: by weight and by minifig. Understanding that bulk buckets and tubs may skew either method, is there an average number of (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

More:  Next Page >>