 Gaming / 182
181  |  183
Subject:
MiniFig Death...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 19:42:57 GMT

...Ok, well, I commented a week ago about theories I had about BrikWars (motto: "The best
damn way to kill minifigs yet!"), so I finally got around to writing them down. Now
admittedly, they are incredibly rough and ugly and nearly unreadable, but hey, at least I
wrote them down!! :-)

http://wildlink.com/lego/minifigdeath/

...I'll add stuff to make the weapons more unique and all later, just wanted to get out a
rough for comments and all :-) LMKWYT

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
wildlink.com