Subject:
Agenda for next meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:24:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all! I'll assume that we'll continue showing our creations, selling and
trading of pieces, and throwing out ideas for the following meeting (July?).
However, before we have a meeting in May, we need to decide on a day, time and
location. May's Saturday dates are the 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th. I lean towards
the 13th, myself, but I'll bow to the majority. Time? 3 pm was our last meeting
time and seemed somewhat late to me, but I wouldn't want to start too early.
Noon, perhaps? Location- up in the air, but I'm hoping that Henry will again
allow up to drool over his 'little' project. I'm working to have my garage ready
for the July meeting, but I make no promises.

Now on to the project....We started discussing creating a 'scene' or a local
landmark. A minifig-scale group project sounds ambitious, but if we keep the
first project small, we should be fine. (No...not the Hollywood sign). Some
suggestions were the chinese theatre, and that cool restaurant at LAX. Any other
suggestions?

Last order of business (before I go to bed)-www.lugola.org. Is anyone working on
it, or wants to? I'll offer my meager skills, but I can't do all the work by
myself. I'm working on numerous projects at the moment, so the fun stuff gets
pushed to the back burner.

This group's possibilities are as endless as out imagination. Take care, all! I
hope to hear from you soon.
-Dave