  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 3481 – 3500 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New banner program at the Lego Gif

For anyone who is interested, I have started a banner ad program on my site (URL) Anybody who wants to can submit one banner (for now) under 15K at the standard 468 x 60 pixels size. Check out my site for details! Regards, -Chris- (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.announce)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

(...) The standard hairpieces (short 'guy' hair, ponytail, and hippy hair) are mostly smooth plastic, with a slight matte finish (very slight). The engraved lines are basically just engraved lines. The SW hairpieces are more scultped. Maybe you (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: a couple pics....

(...) army... Looks like you've got a massive fortress back there! -Shiri (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Glen's 4th Lego Auction - 2/18 Update

Welcome to Glen's 4th assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set containing (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

(...) I'm not too happy. Chewie's fur seems to be done in the same style as the EP1 hair pieces (and probably the Leia hair piece), which I'm too keen on. I'd rather have hair (and fur) done in the same style as the Town hair pieces. And what about (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: Newbie on board.

Markus Wolf wrote in message ... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) There is a super-hero, he comes with the 2585 ((URL) set that comes with LEGO Loco. This set has also been spotted for sale as an individual item recently somewhere in Dallas. This set (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: Is it OK to use new parts for old sets?

Andreas Frank Werner wrote in message ... (...) discovering (...) now (...) and (...) parts (...) Generally no. From a purists standpoint, replacing older bricks which have had changes in how they are molded (minifig heads and 1x1 cylinders for a (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: Help needed, please!

(...) This is the second time you've lost her! I'm calling Minifig Protective Services - this is a clear case of fig-abuse/neglect. You're going to do some hard time for this one. Trying to clone her and act as if it's really her will not cover up (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: Questions for those with LARGE collections...

Bill, I'm not sure if most would consider me a heavey hitter but I'd like to respond. For me it's been about eight years since my (...) Sounds like you have a good marraige, because you are aware that LEGO has to fit in with your other priorities. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  New pic comments

The MTT Dark gray extreme slope heaven. I'll definitely be getting a few of these. LOTS of brown too. What the hell is that green doing there? The Falcon It's a place to start. Is this a first for 1x2 trans-clear thin-walls? I'm glad there are four (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: A minifig pack for EVERY theme

(...) Just a quick plug for one of my favourite small sets -- 1271/5905. The Gail Storm face is pretty near generic: the clone factor (as id'ed by Shiri) is still a bit of a problem, but you can use those features nearly anywhere and they seem to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.reviews)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: Rare Magenta Goblets donated to Minifig Museum of Art

Anyone want to give up one of those pink chalices? I wouldn't mind having one (or more, of course). (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: Minifig What scale are they??

(...) Ralph, I am creating my Classic scale LEGO town with an HO Train and track. My old yellow train station originally had a 3 track covered train shed (on my website). The shed opening originally had 1x8x2 yellow arches for the train and tracks. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: Model Shop Inventories

Does that mean there are still K8s of light blue bricks and plates laying around there that we might talk them out of? ;-) I say that because there are all SORTS of pieces at LLC in light blue that never came in a production set, and aren't used in (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: Boba Fett's jetpack

(...) minifig (...) Rebellion (...) I got to agree about the hoods, but I think the Jedi robe design could be used for other things. I also like the way they did the faces (with the thin eyebrows and non-smileys), and although they don't have to use (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: A minifig pack for EVERY theme

(...) I agree. We do NOT want 1000 copies each of (for example) Darth Vader, Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Princess Strom, Queen Leonara, Willa the Witch, Basil the Bat Lord, the WW bad guys, or any other "personalized" and characterized minifig (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

(...) Trying out my eye for detail... M.Falcon ~~~~~~~~ What is with the little mini-shuttle thing in the port side of the Falcon? I also noticed there's a cargo bay on the front of the ship, in the cavity in the middle of the "claw". There are two (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  WTT: Minifig Accessories

Cheese here; this is my weekly "can you spare some parts" post. Here's what I'm looking for this week: 2 - Blacktron II torsos 2 - M-Tron torsos 3 - Timmy torsos 3 - Dk Grey "Samurai" armor 5 - black minifig helmet visors And as always, I'm looking (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

I tend to agree with you Kevin. Once a minifig is clasiified as a condtruction toy and not an action figure then it shouldn't matter whether it is part of a big set or a small set. As an aside...while there is obviously some competition between (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) 1x4x6 windows are exactly the right size for minifig scale office buildings. KL (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

More:  Next Page >>