 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5407
WTT: Minifig Accessories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 00:02:15 GMT

Cheese here; this is my weekly "can you spare some parts" post. Here's what
I'm looking for this week:

2 - Blacktron II torsos
2 - M-Tron torsos
3 - Timmy torsos
3 - Dk Grey "Samurai" armor
5 - black minifig helmet visors

And as always, I'm looking for old, broken and partial minifigs, for
rehabilitation and rejuvenation. Your donations keep St. Legolas's Home For
Aged Minifigs helping the sick and decapitated!

I have many parts for trade; ship bow pieces, a mast base, a mast top, a
monorail stanchion, a yellow 'clamshell' digger bucket, classic Space parts,
Adventurers minifig parts, and the ubiquitous wheels.

Wheels wheels wheels! Ya gotta have 'em wheels! Nobody knows wheels like the
Cheese knows wheels!

Thank you for your time,

-Cheese