 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5408
FS or T: wheels of all kinds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 00:17:30 GMT

I've got many wheels to sell or trade.  Here they are:

5 Technic wheels like the ones in #1972
3 wheel and axle(2x4 brick) pieces
many assorted smaller wheels and axles
also many technic pieces (email me w/ description of what you need)

I'm in need of Castle minifigs, accessories, etc.  Right now top priority is
Dragon Masters and Wolfpack.  I prefer trading, so it will be honored before
cash offers.  If you prefer cash, just make an offer.  I trade only to the US,
but sell worldwide (shipping costs, you know).  As always, first come first
serve.  Thanks!

Send any replies to Xcalabur@rocketmail.com
-Chris