  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 2501 – 2520 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The "geography" of local space

Hi, Tim, (...) Well, there was nothing "official" about the proposal. If you check over on the Town side of LUGNET and search for something called "Datsville," you'll find a virtual Lego town that was built collectively by a bunch of people, one (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: MF Challenge!

(...) Well I just tried the Landspeeder fix and it does work! I took the off the 4x6 tan plates with windshield on it, the red 1x2 thin wall pieces! Slapped a 1x4x3 thin wall piece on where the red pieces go, put the seat back in, put the minifig in (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?

(...) I agree for the most part. I think Han w/vest and Leia are definites only because we have seen the figs and this is the only set that makes sense for them. That probably means another Luke (probably desert Luke). I would not be suprised if (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

(...) so. (...) Lugnet, (...) more (...) I love e-mail! As long as it takes at least two minutes to read, I love it! (except for those dumb webpage newsleter thingies, I HATE those!) (...) Okay, I'm sorry if I don't wanna pay anything, but I don't (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Global Explorer Website Finally Finished - Space Theme

(...) Great model. Must have taken quite a bit of effort. Liked the hangers and launch rails. I am nearly finished on a large minifig scale space vehicle too. It looks like you encountered some similar problems to me 1. steering and suspension. When (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  FS : MSIB 6704 Misc space minifig pack in box

I have for sale : 6 minifigs, one Blacktron I, 2 Blacktron II, 1 Space police I and 2 MTron figs Box is still closed and in pretty good shape (except for a few price tags) Price $10 + shipping (I'm located in the Netherlands) Buyer pays cash or (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Dino Transport Truck

Hello Adventures, This is my first post to LUGNET. The Adventures line is just great for story telling and play adventures. I am really excited about the up coming Adventurers release. I think the "Land Lost in Time" theme could be really ripe for (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  If I wanted a perfect woman I'd marry a minifig..

From a conversation with my girlfriend tonight.. Remembering from studies, asking men what the "perfect woman" was, Laura said: "The perfect woman is passive, pretty, fun to play with and easy to put aside" :) Richard (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Lego Display at Scarbourgh Center

Apparently Alex de Lint, and his 5 meter minifig scale titanic was shown on Torontonian TV today. My girlfriend saw it, and I'll try and get channel information if anyone is interested! The link showing a small picture of it is still active: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Chiles' Lego Town Auction - first Lugnet announcement:

This is an auction of used Town Lego sets. Many have boxes, all are in good condition or better. Highlights includes houses, gas stations, rare European sets, airport runway plates and three boats. ***BE SURE TO READ THE DETAIL DESCRIPTIONS BEFORE (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  4x2ReVu: 6987 Message Intercept Base

All is not well at the Obeejw satellite moon base. What started out as an experiment in the isolation lab has gone terribly awry as a strange orange-grey mold is released from its vacuum canister and begins spreading throughout the lab at an (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Any one know these email addresses?

(...) I want a LUGNET minifig like on the membership page. I'd buy 2. (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  WW/Adventurer parts wanted

Calling all sellers that are parting out SW, WW and Adventure sets etc, I have a number of wants, minifigs, printed bricks etc. Please mail me your sale list and price. Also I am looking for a quantity of minifig heads, all except standard smiley? (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

Jeff Johnston wrote in message <383371AA.A968DDEE@m...ne.net>... (...) Random sigh of disappointment - why must LEGO make the "bad guys" have SUCH ugly faces nowadays. Wolf Pack didn't need eye patches sewn directly onto their skin. Ewwwww. LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: What is Fabuland?

(...) Wow, I haven't heard of FabuLand in a looooong time. Back in the early '80s, There was LegoLand (Castle, Town and Space), Duplo and FabuLand (for kids too small for LegoLand, but too big for Duplo). The sets featured a lot of large bricks (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

minifig
(score: 0.853)

  Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?

(...) From LC's point of view, the MF is probably like a gem which is supposed to "sell" more Star Wars sets. I mean, this is, like, everybody's favourite Star Wars vehicle. It's probably going to include Luke, Han Solo and Princess Leia (this is (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.853)

  Minifig Torso with Policeman suit Pattern 973p-pd1.dat  [DAT]

here is a repost of the second torso a picture can be seen on my parts page 0 Minifig Torso with Policeman Suit Pattern 0 Name: 973p-pd1.dat 0 Author: thomas burger (tburger666@aol.com) 0 1999-04-16 SEB Updated 973-4t.dat to s\973s01.dat; added back (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.853)

  Minifig Torso with Policeman jacket Pattern 973p-pd3.dat  [DAT]

here is a repost of the third torso a picture can be seen on my parts page 0 Minifig Torso with Policeman Jacket Pattern 0 Name: 973p-pd1.dat 0 Author: thomas burger (tburger666@aol.com) 0 1999-04-16 SEB Updated 973-4t.dat to s\973s01.dat; added (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.853)

  Storm Troopers and Boba Fett

How damn cool would Storm Trooper MiniFigs be eh? Oh and who thinks that the Boba Fett minifig is gonna become some kind of "have all end all starwars minifig"? I mean Im sure he has some kind of religious following somewhere....... (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.853)

  Storm Troopers and Boba Fett

How damn cool would Storm Trooper MiniFigs be eh? Oh and who thinks that the Boba Fett minifig is gonna become some kind of "have all end all starwars minifig"? I mean Im sure he has some kind of religious following somewhere....... (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.853)

More:  Next Page >>