 Adventurers / 508
507  |  509
Subject:
Dino Transport Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:19:27 GMT

Hello Adventures,

This is my first post to LUGNET.

The Adventures line is just great for story telling and play adventures. I am
really excited about the up coming Adventurers release. I think the "Land Lost
in Time" theme could be really ripe for new sets and ideas.

I am using this waiting period to prepare an minifig expedition to locate the
mystery dinosaure from the African congo, Molobekebe. I think that its name.
Roughly meant to mean "very old father elephant".

I am assembling a team of brave adventures and some special trucks to start
off the "Search for Molobekebe". Like with all quest for the unknown, my
trucks and supplies may be insuffient to deal with all that the party comes
across. I suspect other, less friendly and more exploitive adventures will be
racing towards the same goal.

Good Fortune to all.

Dan