 Fabuland / 11
Re: What is Fabuland?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 18:03:56 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Tobias Möller writes:
The subject says it all.
Is it some sort of town-lego?
Is it minifig scale or sometnig else?
Since a Fabuland showel is included in the biggest model team truck, I guess
it´s not minifig scale.

--Tobias

Wow, I haven't heard of FabuLand in a looooong time. Back in the early '80s,
There was LegoLand (Castle, Town and Space), Duplo and FabuLand (for kids too
small for LegoLand, but too big for Duplo). The sets featured a lot of large
bricks (mostly 2x3 to 2x8) with lots of primary colors (duh) and "fun" shaped
pieces with eyes and other such things. FabuLand sets came with larger-than
Minifig people, but different from bendy-arm people, and the later Technic
figs.

More clarification anyone? This is all straight out of my (not-so-reliable)
memory.
-Cheese