 Fabuland / 12
Re: What is Fabuland?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 20:01:04 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Tobias Möller writes:
The subject says it all.
Is it some sort of town-lego?
Is it minifig scale or sometnig else?
Since a Fabuland showel is included in the biggest • model team truck, I guess
it´s not minifig scale.

--Tobias

tobias ~

check out the unofficial fabuland home page:

http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabu1eng.html

"fabuland...you will never find a more charming hive of coy and cuteness.."

later ~ craig~