 Fabuland / 20
Re: What is Fabuland?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:34:23 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Tobias Möller writes:

Timothy Carl Buchheim wrote
<SNIP>
Almost minifig scale.  Fabuland figures are little huminoids with animal
heads.  The bodies are pretty close to minifig scale, but the heads are
much larger.  You could use them in a minifig scale amusement park to
represent people in those people wearing silly looking cartoon character
suits that you see wandering around at Disneyland entertaining the
toddlers.

Then my friend own two or three Fabuland-guys! One elephant, one police-dog
and one... can´t remember.

Yep. That's reasonable - my cousin has a cat, a mouse, and a sailor/walrus.
The fabuland accesories are great - that same cousin, having lost interest in
lego, gave me a REFRIDGERATOR full of food, a sink, and more cool stuff.

-Shiri