 Fabuland / 19
Re: Fabuland returns for 2000!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 10:56:39 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Mark Herzberg writes:
Okay, so it is Mickey Mouse and Minnie characters instead of bears and
racoons, but, for all of those Fabuland fans out there, it's back!

Does anybody know where I can find pictures of them ? I couldn't find them at
Huw Millington's page and I read a post of him that he removed some pictures,
which might be the Mickey mouse pictures.
Otherwise, can somebody tell how the cars and houses look like ? Maybe they can
used together with the original Fabuland to create your own houses etc.
From the list of sets that I have seen it looks to me that you get a lot of
Mickey's and Minnie's when you buy each set. Together with the Belville castle
they might make a good start for a minifig scale Disneyworld amusement park.

Greetings,

Sybrand Bonsma