  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 1721 – 1740 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Thoughts on File Format for LDraw Animation  [DAT]

(...) Um, I'm not sure this has been worked out... I think James was saying that the subfiles in an MPD can be treated as the 'name'. This is true, as long as you also require that each subfile only be used once. So a file like: 0 FILE test1.mpd 1 (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.359)

  Re: Thoughts on File Format for LDraw Animation

(...) <snip> (...) One of the weaknesses of the LDraw file format is that part instances do not have names. This makes it impossible to modify attributes about the part instance. The closest thing we have to date is named groups provided by MLCad. (...) (19 years ago, 25-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.359)

  Re: The bikkie tins are back...

(...) Minor update... 4911 Truck described in previous post. 4912 Small "City" Police jet ski with mini-fig, 22 pieces...And I still want a few more of this set :) 4914 Small "City" Fire chief vehicle, similar to 7241 and 6511...no minifig, 32 (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.359)

  Re: Thoughts on File Format for LDraw Animation

(...) That's correct, but irrelevant. The hieriarchy is communicated with one single MPD in a way that would be impossible using one single DAT/LDR - if you put it together correctly, of course. (...) I have never used LPub so I'm not familiar with (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.359)

  Re: Thoughts on File Format for LDraw Animation

(...) LDraw mixes part type and part name........ For library parts, we specify its part type (filename). For sub-models we specify its filename (same thing in both cases). In C++ we have classes, and instance of classes. In LDraw the names of the (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.358)

  Re: NR-75 - The Ghan (The way it should have been done ;-) )

(...) If you said 6-wide represents an 8ft wide coach body, a minifig is 41mm / 48mm x 8ft = 6'10" tall and 16mm / 48mm x 8ft = 2'8" wide at the waist (standard minifig with hair but no rucksack). If 6-wide represents a 10ft wide body for American (...) (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

minifig
(score: 0.358)

  Rieview of set 4767, Harry and the Hungarian Horntail

This is a review of the new Harry Potter set, Harry and the Hungarian Horntail [LEGOSet 4767] In this review I use the term "ash" for new light gray, "blay" for new dark gray, "clay orange" for dark orange and "dusty blue" for 'sand' blue. The first (...) (19 years ago, 23-Oct-05, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2005, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.358)

  Brick or Treat costume contest

My family and I went to LL CA last Sunday for the Brick or Treat celebration. And with the new LEGO viking sets just released, I decided to make a viking costume for my 3 year son. I built the helmet from scratch as I wated it to match the LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.358)

  minifig sökes!

hejjsan, jag letar efter skellet, så om det är nån som har å vill sälja el byta mot nån anndra delar så säg till,även om ni bara har en arm el liknande så e de intresant. MVH /Akira (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 0.358)

  Re: Another day, another desk

(...) Whenever I see a furniture post from you I know it will have low piece count and a very high ratio of those will have unusual and innovative uses... No less than 6 really cool odd part tricks here! I am including the use of jumper plates as (...) (19 years ago, 23-Oct-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.358)

  Re: Set Information: Unknown Sets (Viking Long Ship, Castle)

(...) I have fairly extensive info on Mega Bloks back to 1993. In post 21060, Clark correctly identified the two most likely possibilities from Mega Bloks: (URL) two sets came out in 1995 and had 370 and 725 pieces, respectively. Both are minifig (...) (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.358)

  Re: My 30th Minifig scale Starship vessel anniversary is go!

(...) Wow! That's awesome. It's hard to believe we've been at this long enough for one player to have designed so many vessels. But it is also gratifying that this game could inspire so much building. Great job Avery! (...) Sweet! I especially love (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.358)

  Thoughts on File Format for LDraw Animation

1. .DAT Praises The DAT file and the possibility to use Type 1 lines in DAT files to call on other DAT files is so versatile, so brilliant, so LEGO. It's the foundation that has made LDraw The standard for virtual LEGO. There are details that (...) (19 years ago, 23-Oct-05, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.358)

  Re: Technic fig scale Swiss tram

Very nice model! I first thought it wasn't LEGO but popping up the pictures I saw the studs. This model proves you can use any part for any MOC. The Minifig large windows are a nice solution and the benches looks very well also. Do you have a (...) (19 years ago, 22-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.358)

  not that my boss is saying something...

he bought me a toothbrush not just any toothbrush--a Colgate toothbrush with a Jack Stone minifig in the handle! Yay for me! Dave K (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

minifig
(score: 0.358)

  Re: 2006...eccoli!

"matteo" <dabol_t@yahoo.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:IoF7D7.GyA@lugnet.com... (...) I set che per veri motivi mi sono piaciuti: (URL) fonte di pezzi per veicoli, sia in scala minifig che più piccola; (URL) ambulanza degna di tal nome :) con (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.358)

  My 30th Minifig scale Starship vessel anniversary is go!

Hey Starship gang! Well, after doing some math, I realized that I have now built 30 minifig scale space vessels for Starship RPG. Yes, a few of them were fighters and shuttles which are small craft and do not take much time to build. However, with (...) (19 years ago, 2-Oct-05, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.358)

  A dark blue starfighter

There's no fancy name for it. I couldn't decide. Just call it whatever strikes your fancy. (URL) ^Brickshelf^ ->(URL) Mocpages><- It's new, but some of you may have seen it at NWBC in near-complete form. Or if you've been lurking on the CSF (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.358)

  Re: A dark blue starfighter

(...) Very smooth and simply oozing with style. I love the shape. The smoothness and subtle asymmetry are fantastic with a capital FAAN. And you've done a wonderful job of covering the studs that need covering and leaving the studs that need (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.358)

  Re: Palisade Villa GBC (the start of one, anyways...)

(...) Hmm, this made me wonder, would the smaller, almost round technic ball "thingys" (yes, that's their official name) work? (URL) what about solid black minifig heads? OR would they just congest the contraption? Janey "Curious Red Brick" (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.358)

More:  Next Page >>