 Gaming / Starship / 887
Re: My 30th Minifig scale Starship vessel anniversary is go!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:51:32 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy wrote:
   Hey Starship gang!

Well, after doing some math, I realized that I have now built 30 minifig scale space vessels for Starship RPG.

Wow! That’s awesome. It’s hard to believe we’ve been at this long enough for one player to have designed so many vessels. But it is also gratifying that this game could inspire so much building. Great job Avery!

   Without further ado, the Cragfire.

Sweet! I especially love the use of Castle elements in a Space design. (Albeit my dim age is turning dark considering I don’t recognize which sets they come from!) 100 studs is closer than you think! :)

-Hendo