 Space / 39609
39608  |  39610
Subject:
A dark blue starfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 01:57:26 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

There’s no fancy name for it. I couldn’t decide. Just call it whatever strikes your fancy.

^Brickshelf^
->Mocpages<-

It’s new, but some of you may have seen it at NWBC in near-complete form. Or if you’ve been lurking on the CSF Spacewerks forum, where its been idling for a couple weeks. You can check out the progress there, or take a peek at the construction folder.

It’s dark blue. It’s a starfighter. It’s got everything you’d expect: landing gear, minifig-accessible cockpit (though I neglected to take pics with a pilot.. doh..) laser cannon, missiles, engines; it’s all there. But don’t take my word for it, by all means look her over.

What do you like? What doesn’t look good to you? I can take it.

-The Chief