  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 1141 – 1160 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: UK Sale

(...) Wot???? Have I read this right? 6278 as in Indigo Island?? I'm afraid I'm not interested as I've already got 2 of that one - but I'm intrigued - where on Earth did Tesco dig it up from - that went out of the catalogue aeons ago, didn't it??? (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Re: what is the rarest minifig set

(...) I think the 'Timmy', because every Timmy has been taken apart, melted down, mutilated and eaten by various pets. On a (more?) serious note: I think the modern minifigs are rarer than older ones. In the good ol' days, minifigs with certain (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Re: "Angry" Qui-Gonn head

I was looking at my Star Wars Minifigs, and wondering why TLG hated queen Amidala so much. That Padme minifig is really homely. Steve (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Re: Minifigs...

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) so Yeah, but what about the tan arms and hands? Do you replace the entire arm with yellow, or just the hands? Or are you attempting multicultural peasants? ;) (...) Don't forget Stormtroopers! Boba Fett would (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Re: Rock Raiders out

(...) I found the same three sets at my local TRU. Unfortunately you are correct about 4970 Chrome Crusher. The set seems to be far too juniorized. The main base of the vehicle is a large plate that has bricks with side pegs for the four wheels (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Just got back from...DEKA...Auckland, New Zealand

I just got back from the mid-night release of EP1 merchandise at the toy department of one of our biggest retail chains here - DEKA. We all know DEKA right kids? It was quite cool, a bit of hype before hand and a demonstration of the new figures (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  MOC Pod racer 1  [DAT]

Now that the SW update has been out for a while, here are my original pod racers. This one goes for the traditional over-powered look. Please LMKWYT! --Bram 0 FILE pod.dat 0 MPD Author: Bram Lambrecht 0 0 This .MPD was compiled using M-Peedy 0 (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Re: TPM Soundtrack tracks

(...) I'm not sure what "Special Pleading is" so I can't say. But yes, I was the first :) and I hope you didn't get upset. I just wanted to protect something that I feel should rake in all the money it deserves. Let me first say that I am not above (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Re: Torso number was Forestman Torso was Voting Page

(...) I just did a check on the numbers availability. According to my list, at some point in time 973, 974, & 978 have been used. At least they are not included in my list of 'free' numbers. But they are not in any current usage, and they they are (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Re: bmp minifig front template? or dimentions?

(...) Not offhand. But make sure that you use the torso subpart located in the parts/s directory. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Auction: 4564 and 4555 Train sets; Update 8

I am sorry that I have not been updating the last week. I have been seek. The sets will advancing to Going2 on sunday 16. if there is now advancing in bids. ---...--- #1 4564 Freight Express (1994) Going1; 140 USD; Larry Pieniazek #2 4555 Container (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Re: Minifig box #1

Can I please get the box after Tom? I've been nagging about a minifig box for quite a while now. Basically, if no one objects, can we set the order as: Tom Stangl Ectal Greenhaw Julie Krenz ???, etc. (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  RE: I'm coming to trade!

Hi Dave and everyone, I have building parts from a Sail/Fly Marina to trade, and a load of other parts as well. In addition to maybe your town instructions, I'm looking for: Runway/Airport base plates Bricks, Regular Color Number Notes 2x10 White 1 (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  RE: Lego "pegging" disks

Ah yes, I still have quite a few of these pieces, especially the wheels with metal axles and the bricks that accept them. The belt Mario mentioned is great and can be used to turn rotation into linear motion, but it works with the old gears only and (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  MASSIVE, BIG Spoiler for Ep One

Really, don't read this unless you've seen the movie or are really apathetic. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . The coolest thing about the Darth Maul minifig? The ability to recreate his final moments! :D (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Re: what is the rarest piece

(...) I was about to say what about coins, but then I realized that they are the right thickness to be held in a minifig hand. (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Re: Master Grade Lego Models

(...) Excellent model. I love the detail!!! It is definitly in a different class then what most of us build seeing we usually go for minifig scale or microfig scale but I love the model and just wish I had half the talent to build something that (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Minifig Subaru Outback  [DAT]

Here's a Subaru Outback that I made for my fire chief. The chief's car has some accessories that this doesn't. I modeled this one in #16 so you can easily change the color. It really doesn't look like an outback, so if you can think of something (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Lego Scales[Was Re: Sith Infiltrator]

Ha-ha, can you think of a Micro-machine real scale Death Star? It should be around 200 ft in diameter or so, much less a Lego Minifig-scale one! Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Auction Announcement: Town Senior plus Boats

Hi all, I will be starting a new auction in a couple of days. What follows below is a list and description of the sets that will be in this auction. I will be adding other sets as we go along. If you would like to be on the update list for this (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

More:  Next Page >>