 CAD / Development / 1705
Re: Torso number was Forestman Torso was Voting Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 08:27:56 GMT

On Thu, 13 May 1999 13:52:37 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) wrote:

So 973 974 978 or 981 would be the next open numbers.  I'm not sure why we
skipped 973, 974 and 978 when we laid out these numbers...

I just did a check on the numbers availability.
According to my list, at some point in time 973, 974, & 978 have been used. At
least they are not included in my list of 'free' numbers.  But they are not in
any current usage, and they they are not in the list of original numbers used
by James.  All numbers used or referenced by James on his parts pages were
excluded when I made that list.  Didn't we at some point agree to use the 97x
range for minifig pieces?  That might explain why I show them as not available.

So, if that is what we did, those remaining 97x numbers are available.

So, any objections on using 973?  If not I will start revising all the torso
numbers and ancillary files.  And then most likely release this huge mass of
"fixed" parts as an interim update, and start processing all the votes on the
new parts.    So vote soon if you haven't already.

And I will also get to work on doing another vote to get some of the SW piece
out.

-- Terry K --