 CAD / Development / 1668
Re: Forestman Torso was Voting Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 20:21:38 GMT

On 5/11/99, at 12:53 PM, Chris Dee wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev, Ryan Dennett writes:
Are we referring to the common forestman torso of the early
90's?? The one with the frilly-like collar?? If so it cam in red
blue, and black, those should be the 16 color. If you are refering
to the next wave where they had the brown trees instead of
black, I never saw those.
Ryan

Yes - in fact the red (maroon actually, not TLG red) and blue versions are in
the latest voting download as 9326p48 and p49 (but not on the voting page - see
Terry's apology at http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.cad.dev:1651)

Ah, that was the second wave. The first wave was red red, then they went to the
maroon red. So there really are 4 colors.

We have plenty of 9326p... numbers left, and using this suggested approach for
the dungarees torso seems to have created confusion, so I would prefer to make
another decorated part for the black collar version (probably p50). And perhaps
Chris

Yes, but eventually we'll run out as I beliaeve that there must be by now almost
100 torso patterns out of the 100 available. It's a questionable thing, but I
think
that the collar should be the 16 color, granted it would take away some
creativity
but I think that would be the most logical way to do it. just my $.02
Ryan