 CAD / Development / 1692
Re: Torso number was Forestman Torso was Voting Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 16:03:13 GMT

Chris Dee <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> wrote in message

This would also be a great opportunity to spread out the p... numbers a bit
more, to allow for future expansion whilst keeping members of the same theme
together. Eg. Town 001-099, Space 100-199, Castle 200-299, etc, and even
subgrouping within that. Any objection to using three-digit P... numbers
exclusively? Seems better than p01, p02 .... p98, p99, p100. If no
objections, I'll try and post a more detailed plan.

Except that some pXX numbers are consistent across a theme.  All the M:Tron
patterned parts are XXXXp68, for example.  This makes them easier to remember.

-John Van