  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 921 – 940 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) [snip] (...) You've (...) Sorry Dean, but that sound like the ancient Roman method to me: kill the bringer of the bad news and "solve" a problem by doing so. If I loose my credibility, because I collect a few pictures of bad parts, that has to (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.425)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) i think LOM is actually kinda space-like.. i mean, the solar explorer? i think LOM somehow qualifies as quasi-town, since its not set in the distant future. (...) what bothers me about this is that any eventual return of castle would be in (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

legends
(score: 1.425)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter - scanned

(...) Yes it's fine to find your own stuff in a newspaper, but I'm a little irritated to get to know about this on lugnet (linked to this discussion from 1000steine.de). I think it would have been at least a question of politeness to ask me for my (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic)

beneke
(score: 1.425)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter - scanned

(...) irritated (...) to (...) Dear Simon, there is nothing you have to apologize for! I think this was a minor harm of my copyright and you have obviously nothing to do with the publishing of the picture. I have no problem with this newsarticle, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic)

beneke
(score: 1.425)

  German TV at AFOL meeting near Goettingen

Hi all! Today some AFOLS have had a small meeting at the home of Karl-Heinz (risk a look at his homepage, mainly dedicated to old Lego stuff) (URL) have made up a small train layout with some rolling stock of mine and houses mainly belonging to (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.425)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter - scanned

(...) I don't believe you in this point. Ok, I have no example from your pages at hand, but if that's the worst of all the models you ever built, I have to say congratulations! (URL)I hope it was featured as an example of how not to build. You are (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

beneke
(score: 1.425)

  Re: Sunday pics

(...) Wow, that Lego train layout rocks! I would have loved to see all this great stuff in real life. After an hour of surfing through all the GATS pictures I'm really impressed. My favorites have been the shell fuel station and the new roundhouse (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

beneke
(score: 1.425)

  Re: Sunday pics

(...) I did it in the same height, but I have to agree that Steve has done a better Job, since the turntable of mine was not working in the 3-height version. For the X-mas event I had done a change to a hand powered intermediums version (the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

beneke
(score: 1.425)

  Re: Coming to Germany

(...) Dear Robert, your German is at least better than the German of the average American. And whats more important: I excatly understood what you are asking for. I think with someone here around (your brother in law or an AFOL) you might be lucky (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.de)

beneke
(score: 1.424)

  Re: 10013 & 10014 First Impressions (at a price)

(...) news:GGzq94.DGL@lugnet.com... (...) And we Germans have never been asked at all: I bet if there had been any kind of voting, we never would have accepted to get rid of our worthful D-Mark. That has been the only true national symbol for us (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

beneke
(score: 1.424)

  Re: 10013 & 10014 First Impressions

(...) I got mine yesterday when I came back from work, just 5 days after ordering them (although I had chosen the cheapest and slowes way of shipping). I agree with all, what you have written about the sets and the packages. Especially 10014 is a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.424)

  Re: what is the use of a caboose?

(...) [snip] (...) I have had my 10014 just at hand - here is a view inside the caboose: (URL) is not so great, that you should overtake it. Of course we are able to do things a little better, but it is great, that the caboose has any interieur at (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.424)

  Re: 10013 & 10014 First Impressions (at a price)

(...) news:GH11IK.CqF@lugnet.com... (...) kind (...) That's the point: nobody dared to start a public discussion about this topic in the months before the general election and all 4 main parties have been on the same point of view, which means (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

beneke
(score: 1.424)

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

Complete 100% agreement here with all of your points. It almost seems to be a reflection on the general state of LEGO product. The "new" stuff is good, but the "old" was far superior! The old Lugnet format was easier and more fun to reply to, the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.424)

  Re: TLC declares Bankruptcy! (Kristiansen's unfurl golden parachute...)

If you're that disappointed with TLC then why not sell your stuff and find a new hobby? (...) But they do still release bricks, and they've realised their error of judgement with Znap. (...) course): That's right. They're more durable now, and in (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 1.423)

  Re: Lubricating axels, etc.

(...) [snip] (...) One last hint: if the wheels sets are quite old and have been used for most of the time under heavy duty, then they might have evidently wear in their bearings. The 9V wheel blocks are using "tip bearings" (sorry I have not found (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.423)

  FA: trainset 3225 sealed in box / starting bid 1 DM

I have a sealed 3225 set for auction at the new German auction platform under www.1000steine.de . Starting bid is only 1 DM. Take a look here, but please be aware of possibly high shipping and money transfer costs. (URL) Regards, Ben (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

beneke
(score: 1.423)

  Re: Lubricating axels, etc.

(...) [snip] (...) No, there has to be something wrong with your wheel blocks. Maybe they have collected lots of dust, maybe they have a quality lack.... If you put your waggons on a table with straight track on it and you make a slight ramp out of (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.423)

  Re: Lubricating axels, etc.

(...) under (...) Thanks Larry, the direct back-translation of needle bearing would be "Nadellager" in German, but Nadellager has a completely different meaning here. That is a roller bearing with very fine (long and thin like needles) cylinders (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.423)

  Re: GATS

(...) Yes, those pictures are great and it took some hours to look through. Could someone please let me know, how many people have been attendes of the GATSs Lego Layout. Who has been there and whose models are to be seen? I know only a very few of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

beneke
(score: 1.423)

More:  Next Page >>