  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 4161 – 4180 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: lsm-003 Intruder

(...) Thanks. You'll notice very few pics of the mecha from dead on front. That's cause it looks a little boxy in that view but I am super happy with how it looks at almost everyother angle. I'm glad you like the guns BTW the A type's gun has a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

dead
(score: 1.107)

  The undead......they keep returning

OK......a bunch of ZNAPS (many small kits ($.99), the red plane ($4.97!) even some 3552's and the motorized helicopter transport (around $15) - have surfaced at the Toys R Us off Bruckner Blvd (by White Plains Rd) in The Bronx....even a few at (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.znap)

dead
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Children and Violence

(...) Maggie -- these kids need light guns. The time has come. I recommend a Sega Dreamcast system, and these three titles: House of the Dead 2, Confidential Mission, and Death Crimson OX. For what it's worth, all three games feature female and male (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.107)

  Re: NEW Custom: UCS B-wing!

(...) A few exerpts from recent reviews of Mr. Reeves' talents: for Hardball: Reeves looks extremely earnest as he constantly flaps his arms up and down in a vain attempt to act. for Sweet November: Theron tries mightily to bring this insipid movie (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Is BricksWest Dead?????

BricksWest is not dead. I spoke to Matt tonight and he is working on the announcement to come out tonight. I've been keeping up with him all along on the event. The reason he has waited this long for the announcement is he has been waiting to hear (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Children and Violence

(...) This IS a great question, and I have trouble putting my finger on the difference too. Actually I'm not terribly familiar with many video games at all, so most of what I have heard is secondhand (and I prefer to keep it that way). My impression (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.107)

  Re: The Brick Testament

(...) I love it!!!!!! SO COOL! Is the Kaadu in the Garden like the unicorn?? forgotten? Which version of the Bible are you using? My guess is KJV. I say this is really cool. I am eager to see the New Testament and Revelations. I wonder how you will (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.ancient)

dead
(score: 1.107)

  Re: War

It sounds like we are functioning under the assumption that blame can only be assigned to one entity. I don't think that's so. And I think that we share the blame with Hussein. But how much? (...) It sounds like you are asserting that if Hussein (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.107)

  Byzantine Brokering by Byzantium

(...) Not so much the Turks but the Ottomans under Mehmet II (the Conqueror). Theirs was the real administrative revolution that made the final conquest of Byzantium by the Turks possible. IMHO, anyways, given that the Anatolian hinterland had been (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.107)

  Re: War

(...) Not valid. I cited UNICEF statistics *&* opinion. Free free to debunk it. (...) You are deluded. An argument has been presented by more than just me and this is the best you can do to counter it? I would have had more respect for you if you (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Libertarian comes through for the Terrorists

(...) Wow. That's something. He's even dead wrong on details; at least two of the hijackers *did* leave suicide notes, in the form of wills. Argue all you like about the justness of the US response and whether that's consistent with our message, but (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.106)

  lego software won't download

My lego software (as supplied with RIS 1.5) won't download programs to my RCX. Firmware downloads, settings can be changed, but programs fail. My programs fail, lego's own programs fail. They fail with the original firmware and with teh newer (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

dead
(score: 1.106)

  Re: Gotta love Oracle...

(...) First, it proves the driver knows how to drive; second, it issues HIM the responsability for his actions behind the wheel, and noone else. It acts more to third parties' safety/insurance than the driver himself. (...) Synonym, PLEASE! :-) And (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.106)

  Re: Macross Valkyrie fans Rejoice!

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:sandlin-F124AD....net.com... (...) Even better, Bandai is re-releasing the VF 1J 1/55 in January. ;-) G,D,R -Jon (you'll pry the Tak's from my cold dead hands) -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

dead
(score: 1.106)

  Slizer & Throwbot: Why the 2 names?

Yeah, I know I'm talking about a dead product line that many wish never existed (who knows if we'll be saying that about Bionicle years from now)... but I'm interested in marketing, so humor me if you wish. We know that the LEGO company's first (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.slizer, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

dead
(score: 1.106)

  Its Alive!

My Monkey Lives! but then it died... But now it Lives Again! I was programing my monkey yesterday morning. I got it to run through a full sequence, which will advance it two bars. But I had to go to work so I didn't get the repeat loop added so it (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 1.106)

  Re: Violence created by presence of guns? (was: Gotta love Oracle...)

(...) NY (...) Ontario (...) Why do you folks obsess over the crime rate _with firearms_? Isn't the rate of crime what really matters? Or more specifically violent crime? Killed by a knife is just as dead as killed by a bullet, after all. (...) than (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.105)

  Re: new member

WOW! Some truly awe-inspiring stuff you got there Mark. ;-) The mecha... Excellent Tank... Terrific Other Stuff... Great BTW your definition and comparison of "mecha" and "mech" was dead-on perfect! ;-D Also, I thought I was the only one fooling (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

dead
(score: 1.105)

  Re: Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted

(...) How menacing. It must intimidate potential invading armies:) I have the black Tyco castle, but missing some parts. It has pink window frames, but other than that is pretty menacing. The boss minifig has only one eye (or maybe it is a helmet (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 1.105)

  Re: Women's Soccer Team

(...) Three lipsticks, two smileys (one with eyebrows) and an Anakin. After all, they're supposed to be playing soccer, not dolled up with lipstick and mascara! (...) I like using smileys for girls! My pirate captain, Jane Hookhand, wouldn't be (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

dead
(score: 1.105)

More:  Next Page >>