 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2523
2522  |  2524
Subject:
Its Alive!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:49:41 GMT

My Monkey Lives!

but then it died...

But now it Lives Again!

I was programing my monkey yesterday morning. I got it to run through a full
sequence, which will advance it two bars.  But I had to go to work so I didn't
get the repeat loop added so it could do all 16 bars.  The Monkey Lives!

Got home last night, opened up the program and it was gone.  It appears there
is a bug in RIS 1.5's save.  It doesn't always work.  Now the Monkey is dead.

Fortunately, I had more or less written down the sequences so I was able to
reprogram it with the repeat loop.  It Lives Again!

Yes, I'm using the Mindstorms programing software.  I figure if you're supposed
to have an all Lego solution, you might as well make it and all Lego solution.
:-)

Derek