 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2525
Re: Its Alive!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:29:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
My Monkey Lives!

Yes, I'm using the Mindstorms programing software.
I figure if you're supposed
to have an all Lego solution, you might as well make it
and all Lego solution.
:-)

Derek

I look forward in seeing yours and the other constestant's designs.  May the
best monkey win..... :)

Are there going to be style points awarded? I think using the Mindstorms
software should get some points (from the "too stubborn to use the best
tool" envelope), if you're giving them out.

ps, i thought at least in the RIS 1.0 version of the programming GUI you
could save programs to files as well as downloading them?