 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2522
Re: My monkey is big.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:22:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Trevyn Watson writes:
About 16 1/4 inches long. According to the rules page, it can only be 16
inches long. Do I need to completely redesign it, or will The Powers That
Be (Chris?) be willing to overlook a quarter inch?

Please?
Pretty Please?

I agree with Calum, bring your entry as is.  I don't have a problem with it.

Getting back to our earlier discussion about the spirit of the competition.  If
we are going to exclude entries because they fit the rules but break the
spirit, we should equally be willing to include an entry that bends the rules
but lives up to the spirit.

Derek