 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2519
2518  |  2520
Subject:
My monkey is big.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 02:55:13 GMT

About 16 1/4 inches long. According to the rules page, it can only be 16
inches long. Do I need to completely redesign it, or will The Powers That
Be (Chris?) be willing to overlook a quarter inch?

Please?
Pretty Please?

Trevyn.
--
    /"\
    \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Say NO to HTML in email and news