 Znap / 226
225  |  227
Subject:
The undead......they keep returning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:28:39 GMT

OK......a bunch of ZNAPS (many small kits ($.99), the red plane ($4.97!)
even some 3552's and the motorized helicopter transport (around $15) - have
surfaced at the Toys R Us off Bruckner Blvd (by White Plains Rd) in The
Bronx....even a few at Yonkers......Just in time for Halloween....rising
once more, refusing to stay dead, coming back to haunt.......so....does TRU
just keep losing track of stuff in some enormous warehouse somewhere??????
I do confess to a buying binge - (real large kindergarten class this year)
and I pretty much cleared out the cheap motorized kits (ambitious plans for
the robotics classes - maybe a club even this year).  Many of the large
motorized sets remain (and a bunch of very shelf worn Droid Development Kits
at $29.99 - really the wrong market for these)