 Znap / 225
Re: Z nap in the US?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 19:21:19 GMT

In lugnet.znap, Andrew Bulthaupt writes:
Something similar may have already be posted but this is my first time to this
forum.
I went on vacation the past weekend and went into a KB-Toys outlet, there I
found a Z nap set which I bought. It was number 3571 and was $13, has anyone
else seen this or any other set in the US, it was the only one they had(set, not
amount).

Hi there, Apparently there were 19 different znap sets. You can see the list of
them at ...

<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qc=lego/znap>

I have located 7 different ones (some with multiple copies). Personally I thnk
that znap is pretty cool stuff. Something that TLC made  and, as far as I can
tell, did not gain sufficient market acceptance and was discontinued.

Ray