  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3541 – 3560 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Space Denominations

I don't know why, but this has been on my mind for a while. What do you think that each denomination or subtheme of the now dead Space theme was? Here are my ideas: <big 5> Classic: Civilians Blacktron: The evil doers that every storyline must have. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Painful details on RCX.pm problems

Luis, I found a half dead 9V battery and put it in my tower. I am getting similar results, except I hang after the first or second reading. Something like: 0) 41 1) 41 And that is it. I for got to ask is it connisistantly after the 4th one things go (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

dead
(score: 1.151)

  Dead or alive ?

No tak ted nevim kamarde... zijes, nebo te uz sezrali havajsti domorodci ? ;)) No napis aspon, ze ci si toto vobec videl a ci mas cas na pisanie. ;))))) Bye. Rene (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.cs)

dead
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Some important GS issues

This is an awesome idea. Instead of having these static categories which are more or less seperate I could have one database to dip into. I love the idea of having the keywords asigned to a creation-- a user could make any sort of list they wanted. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Promo sets now at Shell

(...) Welp just hit the local Shell, where they had a LOT of copies of #2556 and the little bat lord flying thing. I got one of each. The man said to check back Monday to see if they had anymore. This was in Southern NJ btw. -dead (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

dead
(score: 1.151)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

Hello Nice to know somebody is at least reading these. For your explanation for Juniorization, i cannot except that, i spend too much time in the stores searching for OLD Lego to think that, who are the ones buying these overpriced Junior city sets, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)

dead
(score: 1.150)

  Re: Distaste for Jar-Jar (was: The Censors have won.)

(...) But you must admit they had more of an emotional range than JarJar. I remember feeling sorry for the young Ewok who was wailing over his dead parent (I assume it was a parent, if not, it was a relative or friend). Where watching TPM I felt (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.150)

  Re: Silly Town Names

(...) I don't know for sure if this exists, but I believe there is a small town in Michigan called Hell. -dead (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

dead
(score: 1.150)

  Re: Information Update

(...) See, what did I predict!? Mosaic is dead (well, sorta, for now) -Jon :-( (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

dead
(score: 1.150)

  Re: Latest Larger Layout

(...) <snip> (...) Experience? Didn't you just get your first train a week ago? 8-) (...) Depending on where you attached the power it would be a dead section, but I don't think it's inherently flawed. (Unlike the earlier version I made with the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

dead
(score: 1.150)

  Re: Reality == fiction?

(...) Huh? (...) Maybe this makes my opinion of JJB more clear: I would not hate JJB at all if he were in some cheezeball B-movie sci-fi flick. If he were, I could ignore him -- and I wouldn't have to hate him. It's the fact that he appeared in a (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.150)

  Re: Latest Larger Layout

Chris, once your train tracks start to extend outside your spare room, you will start to place several power cables throughout the layout, to minimize dead spots behind switches, and to maintain fairly even power levels. I thought the connecting (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

dead
(score: 1.150)

  Re: Star Wars ruminations (was: Reality == fiction?)

Just to throw my two cents into the fray... While I agree the running away was a lousy special effect, I think I understand where GL was coming from with the super power effects. As I've gleaned from the various bits of written fiction, there were (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.150)

  Re: Dejuniorization of 6464 Super Rescue Complex Project

(...) I just can't look at this set without thinking "#6390 was hit by a tornado and all the useful pieces got blown away..." -dead (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.reviews)

dead
(score: 1.150)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

"Ashley Glennon" <ashleyg@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:G3HsC9.JG@lugnet.com... (...) build, (...) Well! You certainly predicted it! Let me just chime in, as the father of a 9 year old girl -- she doesn't have much time (what, with FIRST (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)

dead
(score: 1.150)

  Re: Reality == fiction?

(...) Clarity, of course, is subjective, and if the humor of a work involves subtlety, then the intent of the work will become unclear to the less perceptive. (...) Are you suggesting that irony requires an explanatory prefix to avoid offending or (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.150)

  Re: What do you listen too while building?

You think trance is energetic? It puts me ... well, to sleep or vegged out (brain dead). Mostly drives me crazy because it gets boring. For something with a good beat that's energetic how about some really dark, manic drum and bass with big fat room (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 1.150)

  Re: Something not right about Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads?

(...) A general musing: "And here", says I to myself, "a Captain named 'Ahnee' and his crew named the 'Dipwads' all on a ship named the 'Nasal Avenger', meeting a guy named 'Spiff' who found a donut shop on an asteroid that reminded me, as I believe (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.150)

  Re: Reality == fiction?

(...) Absolutely not. (...) Of course it would have ruined the "joke." But it isn't fit for the consumption of eight year olds. At least not many of them. (...) I think that people who delight in the graphic representation of infanticide and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.150)

  Re: here comes the next wave of 2001 sets...

(...) It does indeed look like the three main characters from the Harry Potter books. Which leads me to the question: why? I do not think LEGO would release the main characters from an upcoming theme ahead of the theme's release. These are a brand (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.150)

More:  Next Page >>