 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 338
Re: Latest Larger Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 21:59:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Chris Gray writes:
Interesting...  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=19572

My main concern with this layout is the lack of storage space for trains.

<snip>
Hmm. Just had a thought, based on some of my experience with
figuring out the electricals of Lego trains.

Experience?  Didn't you just get your first train a week ago?   8-)

The lower connecting track between the two loops is quite long.
It could well be that it is difficult to run a train there unless
both loops are otherwise inactive...

Depending on where you attached the power it would be a dead
section, but I don't think it's inherently flawed.  (Unlike the
earlier version I made with the short in it.)

SRC