 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 337
Re: Split of 5218 (was Re: Lego US S@H)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 21:56:02 GMT

When I ordered the 5218 Pneumatic Pack last week and tried to order 5109
(tubing) as well, I was told it was discontinued. Grr.

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
<snip>
I have had several others express interest...  Hmmmm - Are the pneumatic
parts "packs" not available anymore either?  (If #5235 was still available
I wouldn't be in this lack-of-beams mess in the first place)  If 5107,
5108, etc. have disappeared along with my beloved 5235, then the whole
schenario changes, and I'll order a bunch of 5218s tomorrow...    :-)

SRC
StRuCtures