 Organizations / Australia / 1082
1081  |  1083
Subject:
Split of 5218 (was Re: Lego US S@H)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 01:30:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
I don't have any 5235s, but I'd definitely be interested in
some of the pneumatic bits out of 5218. How many sets were
you thinking of getting?

As many as I can find people to take the pneumatic parts for...  :-)
I need hundreds (even thousands) of beams, so the only problem is
finding enough buyers for the "extra" parts from <set:5218>.  I could
put them in my BrickBay store, but what would I do if they didn't sell?

SRC
StRuCtures